Watches are very much a classic timepiece that make a beautiful gift for that special person in your life! An engraved watch makes it more of a treasured keepsake, but an engraved watch in your own handwriting is the most unique gift they will ever receive!
This Architect London Motivator watch is beautifully handcrafted, and has a black dial combined with a classic dark brown walnut 100% leather strap, making this watch a striking classic. The case is made with the highest quality stainless steel, which boasts a 43mm dial, and a precise quartz mechanism, and the three chronograph sub dials are perfect for the multi time zone person and just simply look amazing. This is a watch designed to last yet perfect for everyday use.
The back of the watch has been specifically designed with a huge 32mm x 30mm area for an engraving of your choice, where proprietary technology is used, along with top-class design to personalise it with the highest quality engraving.
And of course what makes this watch unique, is that it is expertly engraved with your own specially written message, or an adorable drawing if it is a gift from a little one, making this watch a beautiful timepiece that will be treasured forever. All of this and this watch comes beautifully presented in a luxurious Architect Watch Company gift box, to ensure when gifting this beautiful timepiece that the experience is remembered forever.
- Quartz movement (accurate within 8 seconds per month)
- Case Material: Grade 316L polished stainless steel
- Band Material: 100% genuine leather
- Interchangeable quick-release Snap-Strap band
- International Warranty: Two years
- Colour: Black with walnut leather strap
- Water Resistant: 3 ATM
- 3 x fully operational chronograph sub dials
- Dial Diameter: 43mm, Band Size: 22mm, Overall Length: 245mm
- 100% recyclable packaging
— Own Handwriting Instructions —
1. Take a blank piece of paper and write/draw what you would like engraved.
2. Take a photo of your creation and upload it to the “Upload Own Handwriting Picture Here” link which is above on this page.
3. That’s it! We will do the rest.
— Handwriting Engraving Guidelines —
– Please take a clear picture of the image. Plenty of light and not blurry. Scan or photograph is fine.
– Make sure the picture taken is close up but still in focus.
– For this item, we recommend fewer words rather than too many as each word will then be engraved slightly larger, but it is 16 words maximum.
– Please be aware the picture or writing will be scaled down to fit the product.